Tickets & Offers
Things to Do
Welcome to Sydney–
Top 10 Attractions
- Sydney Opera House – Step beneath the ‘sails’ of this iconic building on your visit to Sydney. Take a tour, venture backstage, have a memorable dining experience in one of several restaurants, bars and cafes, or take in a show of music, theatre, dance, or opera.
- Sydney Harbour Bridge – Marvel at this magnificent structure from the shore, take the fantastic Bridge Climb, or get in on one of the best secrets of Sydney and scale the bridge pylon for unsurpassable views of one of the world’s most dazzling harbours.
- Circular Quay – The buzzing heart of Sydney Harbour and home to Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House. Walk, relax, dine, shop, play, and set off from here on ferries across the harbour waters.
- Darling Harbour – A lively entertainment zone adjacent to the city centre and just a short walk from central transport hub Town Hall Station, it has activities for all travellers. Major attractions include Sea Life Aquarium and Wild Life Sydney Zoo. Dining and pedestrian areas offer fun recreational activities, from amazing nightlife for adults to yoga for the kids.
- Taronga Zoo – One of the stunning landmarks of Sydney, you can get up close to famous animals of Australia almost in the heart of the metropolitan area on the shores of the harbour. Make your way across the harbour via ferry for the ultimate arrival.
- Watsons Bay – There are countless beautiful escapes in Sydney, but Watson’s Bay takes top spot for its location at the entrance to Sydney Harbour. The picturesque fishing village also forms part of the South Head Heritage Trail. An enjoyable ferry ride from the city centre will whisk you away to feast on fish and chips at esteemed restaurants or wrapped in paper as you sit on the beach.
- Vibrant inner-city neighbourhoods such as Darlinghurst and Paddington are a must-see. Mix with the locals and check out lively streets, trendy cafes and restaurants, cool bars, cosy local theatres and, of course, market and boutique shopping.
- Bondi Beach – Catch the fiery natural displays of the skies at sunrise and sunset and join the locals to surf and swim in the iconic waves of Bondi.
- Manly – At magnificent Manly explore coves and beaches, snorkel or swim in the pristine waters, or cycle your way around the shores of one of Australia’s much-loved destinations.
- Cockatoo Island – The extraordinary UNESCO World Heritage site I situated in the heart of the harbour. Visit to explore, picnic and dine, or stay for camping or glamping in supplied tents. Don’t miss one of the haunted history tours on this former convict site or take in a show or concert at this modern-day contemporary arts and event destination.